Sales AssociatePosted: 11-07-2016
This is a junior level associate who will be in training to become a future Sales Consultant.
- Meet and greet all prospective customers.
- Demonstrate features and benefits of model home to potential purchasers
- Assist customers with selection of home site, house plan, and structural options.
- Prospect follow up
- Other duties as apparent or assigned
- Self motivated and self-directed
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Must be punctual with professional appearance and manner
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must have a friendly and approachable demeanor
- Highly driven
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office
- A desire to succeed in a commission based industry
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Prior new homes sales or property management or leasing or high-end retail sales preferred with excellent customer satisfaction.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Sales Marketing or equivalent experience in home sales.
Form more Information, please contact: