Community Sales ManagerPosted: 11-07-2016
- Analyze the product mix and pricing of competitors on a monthly basis
- Learn Haverford's product and its advantages over competitors
- Position Haverford's product at a competitive advantage in a given community - both product and financing
- Work with a number of mortgage lenders and understand their mortgage offerings
- Introduce, discuss and sell Haverford's product to new home buyers
- Introduce various mortgage programs to new home buyers
- Find the best fit for a product and a mortgage program for a new home buyer
- Set and meet monthly sales goals
- Overcome potential buyer objections by understanding both Haverford's product and competitors' products
- Self motivated and self-directed
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Must be punctual with professional appearance and manner
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must have a friendly and approachable demeanor
- Highly driven and ability to ask for the sale
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- A desire to succeed in a commission based industry
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Prior new homes sales or property management or leasing or high-end retail sales preferred with excellent customer satisfaction.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Form more Information, please contact: